Basic information for pupil: Explanatory note and options that come with its composing
Framework associated with note that is explanatory
- 1. Title page
In the name web page, the next requisites are written: the name of this Federal Education Agency, the college, the organization, the department, the title associated with work, details about the writer, the top additionally the reviewer.
- 2. The structure of this thesis suggests the amount of pages regarding the theoretical part, the amount of pills, associated materials, etc.
- 3. The table of contents reflects the information and structure associated with the work and is placed following the structure regarding the thesis. The name of every portion of the task regarding the right, nearby the border associated with the field that is right corresponds to the wide range of the page with which it begins in the text.
- 4. The introduction to sum up type will include listed here parts that are constituent
- 1. The relevance, significance and novelty for the selected subject.
- 2. Their education of knowledge associated with topic, developed and problems that are unsolved
- 3. Determination associated with purpose, the tasks for the thesis.
- 4. The cornerstone of this framework of work.
Normally, this is a section that is short of pages.
- 5. The written text of this explanatory note contains 4 chapters, which give an analysis for the situation, analysis of prototypes, analysis of analogs, conceptual, draft and draft that is working.
Logical construction and concentrate associated with the presentation associated with the primary content is achieved only if each chapter has a specific function and it is the cornerstone when it comes to subsequent.
Chapter 1 contains situation analysis, model analysis, analysis of analogues;
Chapter 2 is dedicated to a conceptual project;
Chapter 3 – comments from the draft design;
Chapter 4 describes the working design;
- 6. The conclusion, which can be an independent an element of the medical work, must not have a retelling of this content associated with research or a reiteration associated with conclusions which were built in the chapters. Within the summary author’s link between the theoretical and development that is practical of topic are summed up, the clear answer associated with dilemmas stated in the introduction is reflected, and general conclusions on the subject are presented. In conclusion must not contain information that is new facts, arguments, also it should logically follow through the main text for the work.
- 7. Record of utilized literature is positioned following the text that is main of explanatory note associated with the thesis.
Demands for the formula of a explanatory note
The amount for the note that is explanatory be more or less 40-60 pages, like the name page, text, tables, figures, a listing of used literature, applications and table of contents.
The explanatory note is printed from the printer and connected, the indentation ought to be the same and corresponding to five figures. Headings are separated through the text from above and from below by three intervals.
All pages of this thesis, including pictures and annexes, are numbered in an effort from the name web page into the page that is last omissions and repetitions. The page that is first the name page. No number is placed on the title page, as well as on the next page the figure „2“ is put.
The page quantity is printed in the exact middle of the margin that is top.
When having a large number of applications or illustrations, they could be released as a volume that is separate the name page of that will be used much like the title page regarding the thesis, showing „Application.“ The numbering of tables, illustrations, drawings within the text plus in the program must not coincide.
The option of the application form is suggested within the table of articles.
The part that is practical of thesis
The practical the main thesis is presented in the shape of a group of presentation pills.
Themes of diploma works for the specialty „Design“ are grouped in to the following areas that are main
- -Poligraphy (Design of multipage magazines, package design, poster, outside marketing).
- -brand design (growth of branding elements)
- -WEB (development of web page design, also growth of web-interfaces, right here most of the work with Flash is related)
Demands for work with each one of these areas.
Polygraphy: while preparing any type or variety of items, the graduate pupil should familiarize himself because of the technology of their manufacturing.
To protect the project, two sections are manufactured: its design solution and its particular prepress preparation.
Hence within the work must include points that are following into the design:
- -The project of work, the target audience (the graduate student must certanly be well alert to those, for who his products are meant for and exactly how it’ll be used);
- -Composition (like the design of materials, the explanation for composite solutions, comparison with existing solutions);
- -Color solution (the graduate pupil should certainly substantiate his choice and express it in speech);
- -Style solution (when it is linked with a specific customwriting style that is pronounceddark ages, Baroque, Constructivism, Art Nouveau, etc.)
All the items that are above be presented when comparing to current analogues (if any).
The protection project contains:
- 1. Technical parameters regarding the future product, format, material, printing technology (flex printing, offset, silk-screen printing, etc.).
- 2. Compositional solution (as an example, layout scheme).
- 3. Graphical solution (in the shape of sketches therefore the final sentence).
- 4. The consequence of contrast along with other samples.